In compliance with the provisions of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society and electronic commerce services, general information on this website is provided below:
- Owner: Asociación Española de Promotores de Cursos en el Extranjero (ASEPROCE)
- Address: Po. de la Habana, 148 – 1 Dcha – 28036, Madrid
- Tel.: +34 913 450 881; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.aseproce.org
- Tax ID code: G 78583317
Use of the website, services and content:
This website has been created by ASEPROCE for information purposes and for personal use.
- Users are exclusively responsible for accessing this website.
- In visiting this website you are not deemed to have entered into a commercial relationship of any kind with ASEPROCE.
Anyone visiting this website is deemed to be a “user”. In using this website, the user fully accepts the terms and conditions established herein and promises to do so in accordance with the law and in compliance with the General Terms and Conditions and the other instructions for use contained in this website.
The user declares, at their own responsibility, that they are of legal age and are legally capable of using the website. The user promises to be responsible for everything they do at this website. They also declare that all the information they provide shall be true and accurate and without restriction, reserve or falsehoods. The abusive use of this website may result in the user being denied access to the services contained herein. The following is prohibited:
- The reproduction, distribution and modification of this website, unless authorised by its lawful owners or permitted by law.
- Any breach of the rights of ASEPROCE or of the lawful owners of these rights.
- Its use for any type of commercial or advertising purposes other than those that are strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users and those commonly used on the internet, provided that they do not cause any damage whatsoever to the ASEPROCE website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware-based company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to draft reports on user interaction on the website. These cookies are used to store non-personally identifiable information. Browsers do not share first-part cookies across domains.
Personal data is collected and processed by automatic means in order to manage, provide, expand and improve the services offered to the user. The user has the right at all times to access, amend, delete and dispute their personal data by writing to the following email address: email@example.com
When it considers such action appropriate, ASEPROCE reserves the right, without prior notice, to unilaterally modify the structure and design of the website and also to amend or delete its services, content and conditions of access and/or use.
The website service and the services therein shall be provided for an indefinite period of time. Notwithstanding the above, ASEPROCE reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the website service or any of the services therein.